Last night marked the official beginning of this week's marathon of fashion parties. In Soho, a sea of black town cars idled outside Spring Studios, where Jessica Alba, Solange Knowles, Maria Sharapova, and Hannah Bronfman feted the launch of Phillip Lim's new Target collection. Farther uptown, Joe Zee hosted a party for Lexus with Coco Rocha and Giles Deacon, and WSJ. magazine celebrated its fifth anniversary with ice cream cones full of cotton candy (which could very well be this season's macaron). For the late-night crowd, W magazine's Stefano Tonchi hosted the premiere of Steven Meisel's "Show Girl" with guests like Carine Roitfeld, Karolina Kurkova, the Brant brothers, and best of all, Nick Gruber himself. Click through to see all the fresh-faced revelers from night one of Fashion Week, and watch the under-eye circles get darker from here on out.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split