The mystery collaboration between Stella McCartney and Gwyneth Paltrow has finally been revealed. The two besties have designed a ... drum roll, please ... Stella McCartney x Goop capsule collection! Paltrow has already collaborated on several simple, chic, yet high-priced items, like the Nicole Richie x Goop clutch or this $90 white T-shirt, but this is her first full collection. Goop-ies can now fully dress the part in a collection of classic Gwyneth-style "investment pieces," including a black blazer, a gray knit jumpsuit, basic black jeans, and wool pants. “These designs are not going to blow anyone away. They are staple pieces," McCartney said to WWD. But the two women are clearly blown away by each other: "She's the most insanely amazing designer," said Paltrow of McCartney. To which the designer responded, "Her spirit and inner beauty as well as outer beauty are a big inspiration for me." So that $795 starting price tag is really the cost of wrapping yourself in their warm friendship, not just a well-fitted blazer.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split