The backstage carnival continued this weekend, with intrepid Cut photographer Landon Nordeman on hand to capture all the bright and bizarre moments. André Leon Talley and Diane Von Furstenberg had a good laugh; the ever-progressive ThreeASFOUR show took place in a museum; balloon dogs fornicated at Ostwald Helgason; models radiated in spun gold at Altuzarra; and the weekend came to a speeding end at the car-themed Opening Ceremony show party. Click through the slideshow for all of that plus those orange lips from Derek Lam, Georgia May Jagger at Alexander Wang, the hot men of Y-3 hidden under technicolor hoodies, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Keira Knightley, 3-Time Wedding Dress Recycler
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Keira Knightley, 3-Time Wedding Dress Recycler
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell