Though the Fashion Week storm that showered us with fresh silhouettes, new shades of green, and culottes has just passed, we're already on the outlook for more brilliant designers to make their mark on the world (maybe even in time for the next Fashion Week). The second class of MFA students who studied Fashion Design and Society had a show earlier this week, and the Cut has exclusive photos of editorials from three of the class's top students: Melitta Baumeister, Daisy Jia Hua, and Alison Tsai. Click through the slideshow to get inspired by Hua's otherworldly neon outfits, Baumeister's all-white structured coats, and Tsai's intricate (and hairy) knitwear that you'll want to hibernate in all winter. Make a mental note of these names! They're offering a glimpse into the future of fashion.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive