You'd be forgiven for mistaking the experience of dark, scented runways and mysterious, otherworldly bodies at Fashion Week for something akin to rapture. Indeed, only the truly devout could cope with so many sleepless nights and so much self-inflicted torture of the feet (albeit in divine shoes). The Cut's photographer Landon Nordeman spent this past week all over town, documenting the the loneliness, the fury, and the sexy surreality of a typical Fashion Week. Click through for his last set of images. It's a fitting spiritual ending to a week that demands so much of its disciples.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split