As Fashion Week continues to deliver, Cut photographer Landon Nordeman has honed in on models all by themselves exiting the runway, the shadows cast by the Illuminati editors in the front row, and matching made-up twins as a singular lipstick’d unit. Thom Browne’s women were layered up in latex; Phillip Lim sought some brief solace on his runway; and, sometimes, punishing Tom Ford heels have got to come off. Click through the slideshow to catch those shots, plus mirrored reflections at Rodarte, high-fiving models at Vera Wang, a glimpse of bubble-gum pink at Theyskens’ Theory, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel