We're only on day two of the semi-annual fashion festival, but if the scantily clad girls at Cushnie et Ochs and the ripped torsos at the VFiles party are any metric, things are as racy and surreal as ever. Also on display: glistening celebrity cleavage, Rapunzel ponytails, lecherous men, and Karen Elson in a pale haze at Jason Wu. Show-goers couldn't put down their smart phones and iPads, sometimes watching whole shows through those lenses, but Cut photographer Landon Nordeman kicked off his fashion coverage for the week, capturing all the follies he could find. Click through for moments from Tadashi Shoji, Kate Spade, Peter Som, Costello Tagliapietra, BCBG, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her