Usually, when watching the red carpet, we just want our hair to look like Connie Britton's. But this year, we were digging the versatility of all the pixies, bobs (faux and otherwise), and shoulder-dusting chops that were on the red carpet last night at the Emmys. From Elisabeth Moss's edgy blonde pixie cut (which had nothing to do with Miley Cyrus's edgy blonde pixie cut) to bobs and lobs inspired by various eras, short hair offered the most inventive and diverse variations on chic. Click through the slideshow for the best short hairstyles from the 2013 Emmys.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!