Day Two of Paris Fashion Week was blessed with some sun, which automatically means that street-style regulars were beaming with joy behind their sunglasses — or in Lily Gatins's case, hiding in fear beneath an enormous black visor contraption. The Cut's YoungJun Koo joined in on the fun, photographing the gorgeous transitional gear, from eye-catching chunky footwear to feather-adorned coats and voluminous structured skirts and tops. The first pops of fur also appeared in the form of fur-ball key chains on the omnipresent clutches and an odd pair of flatforms. Click through the slideshow to see all of the happy (or serious) faces in Paris — you'll even get to see Lenny Kravitz and his sparkly nose ring.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split