On Day Four, the Cut's YoungJun Koo caught the usual suspects (and famous faces) of street style — Taylor Tomasi Hill, Kate Lanphear, Miroslava Duma, and more — in a series of seemingly effortless yet incredibly chic ensembles. The love affair with minimalism continues, save for Susie Lau, who adds a refreshing dose of quirk, color, and patterns to the more muted color palette of the spring 2014 crowd. Crisp white tunics, billowy off-the-shoulder blouses, and button-ups-worn-as-dresses abound. If anyone was brave enough to wear (or carry) a color, they usually went with a bright, eye-catching red. Click through the slideshow for some sartorial inspiration. You don't want to miss Giovanna Battaglia's enormous belt.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times