Over in London, it appears that life and color have been injected into Fashion Week once again. The Cut's Youngjun Koo was busy snapping all weekend: Marianne Theodoresen's rainbow hair, Alexa Chung's two-toned leopard spots, and Susie Lau's expert pattern-clashing. With the weather a bit chillier and grayer overseas, it seemed like all the street-style regulars wanted to pop out against their new backdrop. They've tossed aside their standard black-and-white uniforms for coats and tops in every shade of pink — from baby to fuchsia to deeper berry. Subtle polka dots and eyeballs also made an appearance, and be sure to check out Hamish Bowles's coat.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like