The second day of Milan Fashion Week was filled with more sunlight, Vespas, and fun, daring prints. Polka dots of all sizes and stripes, both vertical and horizontal, made their marks on the scene. Sequins in every color of the rainbow also added a dose of flashy sparkle to street style outfits, from Anna Dello Russo's sweatshirt-dress to Yasmine Sterea's fabulous skirt. But the accessories were even more entrancing. The Cut's YoungJun Koo photographed everything from a black cat handbag (with jewel eyes) to a crocheted pineapple clutch, and more. Click through the slideshow for all these sartorial delights — and to find out the identity of a certain somebody who wants the world to know that she does not "play nice."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb