Over the weekend, fashion's most iconic bobs (and other hairdos) were out in Milan, attending the final flurry of shows before Milan Fashion Week reaches its grand finale today. The Cut's YoungJun Koo photographed the usual suspects in the street-style throng, from Anna Wintour's impeccable bouncy hair to Anna Dello Russo's tanned legs, Ulyana Sergeenko's turban to Miroslava Duma's strapless jumpsuit, paired with a cozy scarf. In addition to the ruffles, color, and prints, Milan Fashion Week had its fair share of creative, covetable bags. Click through the slideshow to see Tina Leung's manicured-hand clutch, Nausheen Shah's open-gridded mini-briefcase, ADR's fur purse, and more. As an endearing bonus, there's even a matching "mommy-and-me" Kenzo tiger-tee sighting.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her