Now that we've reached the mid-point of Fashion Week, the special mob of the sartorially inclined is finally ditching the unofficial colors of spring 2014 Fashion Week (black and white) for some zany prints and colors. And with the sun out and shining, it seemed that nearly all of the street-style regulars decided to bloom like flowers. The Cut's YoungJun Koo spotted refreshing pops of greens, yellows, pinks, blues, and oranges around the tents as well as a smattering of plaid devotees. Flouncy printed skirts paired perfectly with the weather as well the smiles and stylish sunnies (from circular to reflective) that adorned nearly every famous face. Click through the slideshow to see what Taylor Tomasi Hill, Giovanna Battaglia, Carine Roitfeld, and Hanneli Mustaparta wore on day five. And if you ever wondered what a model from Thom Browne's "insane asylum" would look like roaming on the streets, Koo's got your back.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb