This month's Glamour trend page "Dos and Don'ts" features a blonde woman wearing a furry rainbow coat, with her eyes barred out for anonymity. So much for the anonymous part, because that person is actually Vogue associate accessories editor Jorden Bickham and that coat situation is actually an "incredible Marni rainbow sherbert-colored shearling coat" that Bickham wore for the online Vogue feature Five Days, Five Looks, One Girl. Bickham outed Glamour (and herself) on Instagram over the weekend: "Whatever Glamour Mag- this is one of the best coats I own." In all fairness, the coat looks pretty great in Vogue, but admittedly less chic on the street. Still, those Condé elevator run-ins will be awkward.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve