V magazine's September issue featured a stunning editorial of Joan Smalls channeling Tina Turner, styled by the creative mind beloved by Anna Wintour and Eva Chen alike: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele. In the exclusive video above, watch Cerf de Dudzeele take charge of the Smalls-Turner photo shoot from behind the scenes, whether she's explaining her ideas animatedly ("I think it's good to have this shit all the time"), speaking words of gibberish ("TA GA DA GA DA GA DA"), flailing her body around with glee, guffawing, or puffing on a cigarette. Indoors, because she is clearly the queen of the photo shoot, despite Joan Smalls's presence. Also included: Smalls model-dancing in a white skirt covered in frills with one hand covering her chest, à la the gloved, topless Lily McMenamy from Marc Jacobs's FW13 show. But who has more energy? Carlyne. She even hops in the air at the end of the video.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split