This week, the comedian Sara Schaefer, working as our intrepid Lincoln Center reporter, asked the hoards at Fashion Week some hard-hitting questions, like "How much did you spend on that?" and "What are the trends?" In the third and final installment of her series, she gets the rundown on the politics of the front row (i.e. where Leonardo DiCaprio comes to find his girlfriends) in our study of Fashion Week etiquette. Spend your post–Fashion Week downtime enjoying the most recent video, above, and all of Schaefer's hilarity from the week, below.
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line