The look at the tennis-themed Lisa Perry SS14 show was all about flush — that "I just got off the court and have that slightly sweaty glow" Albeit achieved with make-up and not actual exertion. To match the natural beauty of the dewy skin, M.A.C's lead make-up artist Luc Bouchard went for a pink lip and cheek, using what might be the most perfect pink lipstick, Runway Hit. The new hue isn't out until Spring, but we're already into it, especially because it's that rare pale pink that works for all skin-tones. Bouchard pressed the lipstick with his fingertips, to evenly blend the color into the lips without looking cakey, and applied the same color to the cheeks using a brush to create the "young fresh face." Tennis anyone? No thanks, we'll just steal the beauty.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split