With the luxe, colorful looks from the spring 2014 shows just behind us, we're already starting to look forward to the cozier clothes of fall. But before we enter the mind space of furs, knits, and all things woolly, we're taking one final look back at all of the events that occurred backstage and on the streets this month, from the first days of New York Fashion Week to the last days in Paris. Lucky for us, we had an entire flock of photographers stationed in New York, London, Milan, and Paris, capturing everything from the sartorial elite parading around in fresh designer gear to models getting prepped for shows backstage and editors in the front row whispering in each other's ears. To reminisce, click through the slideshow and relive Alexander Wang's giant bash in an abandoned mall where he even posed with RiRi, Thom Browne's "Insane Asylum" models with cotton-candy hair, and Andre Leon Tally's look of pure excitement when he caught up with Diane Von Furstenberg. There are only a few more months before the next Fashion Month is upon us.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!