Another Fashion Month has wrapped and this time around there were no pesky snowstorms to get in the way of everyone breaking out their best shoes. Stylish showgoers wore everything from pretty Sophia Webster sandals to surreal extra-high Aperlai heels to chic Gianvito Rossi pumps. Anna Dello Russo took to the streets in runway staples like those super-embellished Saint Laurent boots and the knee-high gold Tom Ford sandal-boot hybrids. Prada's chunky open-toe heels were a big favorite this season, showing up on Christine Centenera, Chloe Kerman, and Caroline Issa, while Aquazzura's sexy lace-ups were a close second favorite. Though most of these women take car services everywhere and could get by throughout the entire month without flats, Céline's version of Vans and Acne's flower brogues popped up as bunion relief. Click ahead to see all of these and more in our roundup of the 50 best shoes from Fashion Month.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times