Yesterday in Milan, the French luxury group — celebrated of late for their $12,900 blue calfskin basketballs and carbon bicycles (with Birkin-quality seats) — experienced a minor, unexpected setback. According to Reuters, the brand canceled a presentation scheduled for Wednesday when a van stuffed with Hermès accessories was plundered after the two French drivers left the vehicle unattended to stop for breakfast. The thief managed to make an escape with roughly $550,900 worth of goods, only to have his spree cut short by the police. The true moral of the story: Never stop for breakfast. Just kidding, only stop when fresh-baked, fluffy croissants and coffee are involved.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split