Today, No Doubt's front woman, Gwen Stefani, celebrates her 44th birthday looking just as good as she did twenty years ago. The mother of two — with a rumored third on the way — seems like one of the coolest working moms out there, the type who would spend the day making sweet music and designing new L.A.M.B. crop tops, then come home to indulge in kale chips and birthday cake with her family. While she opts for a more polished style today, we're still partial to the singer's early wardrobe filled with track pants, bikini tops, and lots of netting. To celebrate her birthday, embrace all that nostalgia and take a look back at 24 years' worth of Gwen Stefani's most memorable fashion moments.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!