Yesterday, models, actors, socialites — and even a royal or two — dressed in extravagant, lush, floor-grazing gowns (or dapper suits with bow ties) to descend upon the David H. Koch Theater for the American Ballet Theatre's opening night gala. Whether the attendees decided to encase their bodies in lace, tulle, fur, peplum, sequins, or not at all (hello, cutouts) to view the world premiere of The Tempest, they all gave off an air of impeccably groomed luxury. Click through the slideshow to catch a glimpse from the evening — from Crystal Renn posing fiercely on a staircase in a fiery-red beaded gown to Sigourney Weaver sparkling in dark green. Also spotted: Hamish Bowles, James Lipton, Thom Browne, and more. They'll add a touch of glamour to your last-minute Halloween.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000