Fashion's resident quirky-cool photographer and illustrator Todd Selby first invited us into his world by releasing The Selby Is in Your Place in 2010, filled with portraits of artists and creatives in their natural habitats. A few years later, he delved into the culinary scene, poking his lens around the kitchens, gardens, homes, and restaurants of world-famous chefs in Edible Selby. In a few months, he'll be publishing yet another book to add to his "Selby" line, which will be focused exclusively on the eclectic mix of personalities — from Yves Saint Laurent’s eyeglass-maker in Paris to a punk knitter in Brooklyn — whom he's met while trotting the globe working in fashion. Aptly titled Fashionable Selby, the 348-page tome will include photographs and watercolors of designers, stylists, models, shoemakers, and more. The book, published by Abrams, will hit shelves in March 2014 — but for any die-hard Selby fans who simply can't wait, the book's already available for preorder here.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like