The ever-personable Lucky magazine editor-in-chief allowed the Cut to document her New York Fashion Week outfits for "Style Diaries" when the Fashion Month storm first landed. When she flew the coop to attend shows in London, Milan, and Paris, she instantly became one of the regulars snapped by our own photographer YoungJun Koo. It's only natural that this globe-trotting style guru is releasing a special issue of Lucky, hitting newsstands on October 8, that's focused on "personal style." Titled "100 Perfect Outfits: The Ultimate Guide to Personal Style," the 130-page handbook will be stuffed with inspirational looks (outfits and beauty) from street-style regulars, from Susie Lau's topknot to everybody's crop tops. The issue even includes a compendium of must-shop boutiques around the country and online. Watch the video above to hear the latest news straight from Chen's mouth.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve