If you've experienced the true heartbreak of watching the dress of your dreams sell out before you've gotten it, you're not alone. Moda Operandi just released a new video series aptly titled "The One That Got Away," focused on the topic of love and loss — triggered by clothes. Participants include Karlie Kloss, Anna Dello Russo, Giovanna Battaglia, Leandra Medine, Caroline Issa, and Poppy Delevingne, who share their sob stories of the garments they'll never have. (Until now, that is, when they'll probably get one specially made and gifted from the designers themselves.) Of course, Dello Russo can't fully participate, because she gets all her clothes straight off the catwalk.
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine