The first project by Opening Ceremony alum turned Nordstrom director of creative projects has finally landed, and it's literally popped up in eight different Nordstroms in the United States (downtown Seattle, San Francisco Centre, Santa Monica, Aventura, Tysons Corner Center, Michigan Avenue, Garden State Plaza, and Ala Moana Center) and online. Olivia Kim's first venture since joining the company in February has been coined "The Pop-In @ Nordstrom" and the initial theme is "French Fling," which was inspired by her recent trip to Paris for Fashion Week. She's since culled together some of her favorite finds (including exclusive and limited-edition items) from brands like APC, Kenzo, Diptyque, Maje, Proenza Schouler, Warby Parker, Saint James, and more. The first "Pop-Ins" take on the role of a a mini shop-within-a-shop, and the sets have been designed by Rafael de Cárdenas of Rafael de Cárdenas//Architecture At Large. "French Fling" will run until November 10, and will be replaced with a new pop-in with a different theme in the months to come. Click through the slideshow for a look at all of the products available — from Breton stripe tees to wool berets— that will satiate your inner Francophile.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season