The first project by Opening Ceremony alum turned Nordstrom director of creative projects has finally landed, and it's literally popped up in eight different Nordstroms in the United States (downtown Seattle, San Francisco Centre, Santa Monica, Aventura, Tysons Corner Center, Michigan Avenue, Garden State Plaza, and Ala Moana Center) and online. Olivia Kim's first venture since joining the company in February has been coined "The Pop-In @ Nordstrom" and the initial theme is "French Fling," which was inspired by her recent trip to Paris for Fashion Week. She's since culled together some of her favorite finds (including exclusive and limited-edition items) from brands like APC, Kenzo, Diptyque, Maje, Proenza Schouler, Warby Parker, Saint James, and more. The first "Pop-Ins" take on the role of a a mini shop-within-a-shop, and the sets have been designed by Rafael de Cárdenas of Rafael de Cárdenas//Architecture At Large. "French Fling" will run until November 10, and will be replaced with a new pop-in with a different theme in the months to come. Click through the slideshow for a look at all of the products available — from Breton stripe tees to wool berets— that will satiate your inner Francophile.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
- Scarlett Johansson Wore a Bow on Her Stomach