Sexy Human Zamboni is not just a complicated Halloween costume, but a thirteen-year old profession that anyone can aspire to have. Today, the New York Post wrote about the Long Island Islander Ice Girls (with nary a Zamboner joke), the women who have less than 90 seconds to clean the ice between periods, but also do fun things like hand out raffle tickets, dance with fans, sign autographs, and more. So "Ice Girl" appears to be the NHL's answer to cheerleader, I guess, because what psychs sports fans up more than appreciating humans' triumph over machine? Especially when it comes to smoothing icy surfaces in a spandex crop top and miniskirt.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve