Karl Lagerfeld's already made it known that his love for his pet kitty (soul mate?) runs deep. Choupette, the snow-white Siamese cat who stole Lagerfeld's heart, has been described by the German designer in choice phrases like "kept woman" or "famous beauty" over the years. Yet another testament to his adoration for the fluffy, blue-eyed feline has been created by Lagerfeld: a black-and-white capsule inspired by Choupette, just in time for the holidays. According to WWD, the items in the capsule collection include a knit beanie with pointy ears and leather whiskers, keychain, scarf, side bag, iPhone and iPad cases, mittens, and a giant leather shopper in the shape of a cat's head that costs roughly $465. Unfortunately, the collection will be exclusive to Karl Lagerfeld's Paris, Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, Beijing, Shanghai, and Antwerp stores — but if that leaves you out, don't fret. Fill the kitty-shaped hole in your heart by clicking through a slideshow of cat ladies while simultaneously marveling at the man's powerful relationship with his celebrity pet.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve