The "Fashion World's Pope" never seems to sleep. To add to his sweeping list of extracurricular activities — photographer, dirndl creator, and candlestick maker — WWD announced that the German designer and his flouncy white ponytail will make an appearance at Sciences Po in Paris on November 19 to take part in a two-hour master class. Lagerfeld will team up with Françoise-Marie Santucci, editor-in-chief of Next magazine, in a Q&A session that will cover the designer's musings on life, the world, the arts ... and hopefully even touch on Choupette. We hope he'll receive a warmer welcome than Ralph Lauren did, who was recently subjected to the fury of L'École des Beaux-Arts students after transforming their school into a "venue for socialites."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?