In the past few days Kim Kardashian has shared her post-baby, post–Tracy Anderson bum and what shade of pink baby North prefers, but now there's an even more exciting revelation: She and Kanye West are engaged. E! had the report first (of course) and Kris Jenner confirmed the news. "A match made in heaven!" she said. "I am so happy for both of my kids, Kim and Kanye." Kanye surprised Kim on Monday, her 33rd birthday, by renting out AT&T Park in San Francisco and popping the question with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. "After she had said yes, family and friends came rushing out of the dugout for hugs and congratulations as fireworks exploded and a 50-piece orchestra played," E! reports. It sounds like the kind of thing that makes for great TV, so it's too bad we'll only hear it described by various members of the Kardashian family.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her