In the past few days Kim Kardashian has shared her post-baby, post–Tracy Anderson bum and what shade of pink baby North prefers, but now there's an even more exciting revelation: She and Kanye West are engaged. E! had the report first (of course) and Kris Jenner confirmed the news. "A match made in heaven!" she said. "I am so happy for both of my kids, Kim and Kanye." Kanye surprised Kim on Monday, her 33rd birthday, by renting out AT&T Park in San Francisco and popping the question with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. "After she had said yes, family and friends came rushing out of the dugout for hugs and congratulations as fireworks exploded and a 50-piece orchestra played," E! reports. It sounds like the kind of thing that makes for great TV, so it's too bad we'll only hear it described by various members of the Kardashian family.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives