Bauble collectors and casual appreciators of all things gorgeous have probably already bookmarked Dalia Oberlander's luxury jewelry site, Latest Revival, which features prime pieces from estate sales, high-end designers, and rare vintage items from Chanel and other labels. But if you haven't checked it out yet, today is the day. For their first anniversary, Oberlander unveiled exclusive capsule collections designed by the current generation of cool jewelry designers. Check out pieces from Lulu Frost, Monique Péan, Bao Bao Wan, Pamela Love, and Irene Neuwirth. And as always, we're dying for the stylish surrealism of Delfina Delettrez's rings, this time with lips and eyes loaded with diamonds, and precious gems. Mix those in with some vintage and you've got the perfect conversation-starting quirkiness of Delettrez herself.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?