Bauble collectors and casual appreciators of all things gorgeous have probably already bookmarked Dalia Oberlander's luxury jewelry site, Latest Revival, which features prime pieces from estate sales, high-end designers, and rare vintage items from Chanel and other labels. But if you haven't checked it out yet, today is the day. For their first anniversary, Oberlander unveiled exclusive capsule collections designed by the current generation of cool jewelry designers. Check out pieces from Lulu Frost, Monique Péan, Bao Bao Wan, Pamela Love, and Irene Neuwirth. And as always, we're dying for the stylish surrealism of Delfina Delettrez's rings, this time with lips and eyes loaded with diamonds, and precious gems. Mix those in with some vintage and you've got the perfect conversation-starting quirkiness of Delettrez herself.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives