For any baseball fans out there, the countdown to the end of the season begins tonight at Fenway Park. Game one of the World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Boston Red Sox starts at 8:07 p.m. eastern time. But whether you're a fan or not, we guarantee that there will be plenty of men (in tiny pants) swinging bats, hitting home runs, stealing bases, roaring, and partaking in the glorious seventh-inning stretch. Tonight, we shine a spotlight on the brightest Cardinal to catch our eye: starting pitcher Adam Wainwright. Not only does he have the right arm of a god, but the Georgia native has the ebullience of an eager puppy. He looks just as good with a little scruff or none at all — but however he's styled on the pitcher's mound tonight, keep the number 50 in mind. In the few hours before the showdown begins, admire his poise (and flexibility) below.
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’