For any baseball fans out there, the countdown to the end of the season begins tonight at Fenway Park. Game one of the World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Boston Red Sox starts at 8:07 p.m. eastern time. But whether you're a fan or not, we guarantee that there will be plenty of men (in tiny pants) swinging bats, hitting home runs, stealing bases, roaring, and partaking in the glorious seventh-inning stretch. Tonight, we shine a spotlight on the brightest Cardinal to catch our eye: starting pitcher Adam Wainwright. Not only does he have the right arm of a god, but the Georgia native has the ebullience of an eager puppy. He looks just as good with a little scruff or none at all — but however he's styled on the pitcher's mound tonight, keep the number 50 in mind. In the few hours before the showdown begins, admire his poise (and flexibility) below.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season