We would like to thank VMAN and photographer Ryan McGinley for bringing to our attention the perfect eye candy to cap off a long Wednesday. Gracing the pages of the magazine's 10th anniversary issue in a feature titled "Ride The Lightning" is sweater-clad actor, Dane DeHaan. While some might recognize the boyish face, tousled hair, and clear blue eyes from The Place Behind The Pines or Lincoln, DeHaan will soon display his boy-band face on the big screen again with meaty roles in Kill Your Darlings, Metallica: Through the Never, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Read through his interview with Metallica frontman Lars Ulrich over at VMAN or just enjoy the photos of the 27-year-old actor looking like a fall god dressed in warm, thick sweaters. In the spread below, he looks exactly like a young Leonardo DiCaprio.
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus