The latest name tossed up in the relentless storm about who should take blond, bearded Charlie Hunnam's open spot in 50 Shades of Grey is none other than Irish underwear model turned actor Jamie Dornan. With that sculpted face and matching body, he's modeled for Dior, Armani, Calvin Klein, and other labels. Dornan has had acting roles in Marie Antoinette, Once Upon a Time, and The Fall. He also looks great with or without scruff. Will he pass the test of housewives all over America to play the Christian Grey of their dreams? Too bad he's married. In the meantime, enjoy the black-and-white video of Dornan modeling with a bottle of cologne below.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000