If you fell for Johnny Knoxville and his merry band of half-naked self-flagellators around the eve of the new millennium, this weekend will be the perfect time to get reacquainted with one of the first reality-TV heartthrobs. Knoxville's latest movie, Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, hits theaters today, which only means that everyone's favorite grinning, tattooed daredevil will be playing an 86-year-old man. Apparently, women have been loving it — though, as most Jackass-anything goes, penis jokes and pain will abound. So if you'd rather opt out of spending an hour cringing in empathy, just admire a photo of young Knoxville in his golden days — when he wore aviators and scruff to every single event. Or to catch up to modern times, watch him (complete with a jaunty sailor hat) play "Battle Shots" below with Jimmy Fallon. You'll see that he's swapped out his aviators for thick-framed glasses. Happy weekend!
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times