Yesterday, the German-Irish actor with crystal-clear bluish-green eyes and a strong jawline that always emanates manliness attended the premiere of his incredibly well-received film 12 Years a Slave at the 51st New York Film Festival. The hint of reddish-brown bristle that he grows on his face to accentuate that chiseled jaw, plus the deep dimples that appear when he pseudo-smiles, can both clearly melt hearts. But we're also obsessed with the way he speaks. Watch him in this video so he can hypnotize you with his voice. (Bonus: He's wearing a motorcycle jacket and looking dangerous.) And below he's showing off his gleaming chompers while posing alongside 12 Years co-star Paul Giamatti. Fassbender's wearing a Tom Ford suit, as well he deserves.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times