The wedding-themed Pinterest-board snake has officially begun eating its own tail. Ryan Leak, 27, once heard that his girlfriend Amanda Roman, 25, wanted to get engaged and married on the same day. Naturally, she also had Pinterest boards dedicated to this plan, so he studied them carefully and crafted up a surprise wedding based on her choices, dress and all, that took place within hours of his proposal. Dammit, Ryan, do you realize what you've done? Now women are going to start pinning pictures of your wedding in hopes that their boyfriends seek out their Pinterest boards and get the hint. It's a vicious cycle of disappointment.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb