Indie magazine Galore is launching their a "cinema" division with their first-ever film, titled Run.Catch.Kill, on Halloween. Unlike most fashion videos, which usually consist of models posing languidly and staring at each other while curtains blow in the background, this one is a campy slasher, complete with lots of screaming, fake blood, and heavy breathing. Starring models Mia Tyler (daughter of Steven and sister of Liv), Ashley Smith, and Liam Dean, the film is about a girl who makes an evil pact with a coven of witches to stay young and beautiful forever. (Mia plays the head witch in charge, of course.) The full movie will debut on Galoremag.com on October 31.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve