After six years together, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom “have recently decided to formalize their separation,” E! reports. That’s publicist for “broke up.” So you can go ahead and ignore all that marriage advice Kerr recently gave Cosmo about coming home and putting on a silk robe and red lipstick and letting your man do something for you, because you don’t need to be the boss all the time. Bloom is currently in Romeo and Juliet on Broadway. Since cutting ties with Victoria’s Secret, Kerr has been working on her organic skin-care line, practicing her affirmations, and, reportedly, plotting a move into acting. They will continue to raise their super-cute son, Flynn, together.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve