Whether the rich and famous modeled red carpet-ready gowns at the Whitney Gala or paraded around their Halloween costumes a week early at various bashes around the city, they looked happy to be out en masse, surrounded by their celebrity peers. At the Fashion Group International's 30th Annual Night of Stars event, everyone showed up; Miley Cyrus, Sofia Coppola, Kate Upton, Iris Apfel, and Aretha Franklin were all there. Simon Doonan even wore a holographic denim jacket. Jean Paul Gaultier's opening at the Brooklyn Museum was studded with the fashion elite, with Karlie Kloss, Coco Rocha, and Bill Cunningham on the guest list. A few models, including Lindsey Wixson, Jacquelyn Jablonski, and Hanne Gaby Odiele spent the weekend getting "spooky scary" at the TOKYO Halloween Party hosted by Tommy Saleh and Travis Bass. While Jablonski's witch costume looks terrifying, the winning costume goes to Alexa Chung (a.k.a the best Hamburglar ever) at The Byrne Notice and Emerson Halloween party. Click through the slideshow for all this and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage