This week — in parties, dinners, gallery openings, and everything else that seduces the rich and famous — was a doozy: Martha Stewart wore leggings to a restaurant opening, Daphne Guinness scowled as if her life depended on it at a New York Academy of Arts event sponsored by Chanel, and Donald Trump showed his delightfully cotton-candy-esque head of hair at an Avenue Antiques party. The beloved Bill Cunningham was also spotted taking photos at the same event, and the fashion world's admired Thom Browne, Lynn Yaeger, and Simon Doonan were smiley fixtures at respective previews and dinners. Click through the slideshow to catch up on the lives of these power celebrities. It'll feel like you were right there with them.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee