The truly fun photos of Fashion Month come from the after-parties, where actors, editors, street-style regulars, and whoever else kiss cheeks and do the "model dance" in unison. Paris Fashion Week ends tomorrow, but if you're interested in all the late-night fun that went on once the shows ended, click through the slideshow to see Alexander Wang posing like a model, drink in hand, a non-bespectacled Hamish Bowles attending the Eddie Borgo Fashion Week Dinner, and Hanne Gaby Odiele fist-pumping with her eyes closed at a party. Over in New York, see Bono at the launch of the New Africa Center, Carmelo Anthony at an IWC celebration clutching onto an enormous bottle of Moët, and Derek Blasberg & Co. celebrating his new stationery collaboration. There's only one day left.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?