Over the weekend, the actress who will soon appear in The Grand Budapest Hotel attended the 2013 BFI London Film Festival Awards. For the red carpet occasion, Ronan wore a tailored suit by the Kooples in a delightful plum shade, complete with velvet lapels. Instead of opting to go topless beneath her tux, she wore a sheer lace top also in a burgundy tone, and added lacy black peep-toe Nicholas Kirkwood heels. With her blonde hair down and minimal touch of makeup, Ronan effortlessly pulled off the androgynous-chic look. If she just purchases a top hat, she can channel Willy Wonka on Halloween.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her