The past month marked Anna Wintour's first season of fashion shows as Condé Nast's artistic director. She is now more powerful — and thus more closely watched — than ever before. At fashion shows, she usually gets the choice seat next to the biggest-name celebrity guest, unless she opts to tuck herself among her Vogue cohorts, sunglasses on and arms crossed. Her interactions are well documented and have become news stories in and of themselves — remember when she matched Nicki Minaj at Carolina Herrera? This season her seatmates included Blake Lively, Nicole Kidman, Valérie Trierweiler, her new protégée Eva Chen, and the usual cast of Vogue characters. Click through them all in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives