This is the end! Today, MAC released images of their most recent collection: their final collaboration with Rihanna. Timed for the holidays, the line's packaging features rose gold and white pearl chain detailing, making it look vaguely Chanel-like. If you couldn't get it the first or second time, the third time may be the charm. Rihanna's Ruby Woo-inspired lipstick, RiRi Woo, is back, along with two other shades. There's also nail polish, liquid eyeliners, eye-shadow compacts, bronzing powder, and a blending and eye shader brush. One of the eyeliners is a shade named Cockiness (a frosted rose gold); shockingly, there's no denim-thong-named color. The line goes on sale December 2013. Have a mer-RiRi Holiday, courtesy of MAC.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve