This is the end! Today, MAC released images of their most recent collection: their final collaboration with Rihanna. Timed for the holidays, the line's packaging features rose gold and white pearl chain detailing, making it look vaguely Chanel-like. If you couldn't get it the first or second time, the third time may be the charm. Rihanna's Ruby Woo-inspired lipstick, RiRi Woo, is back, along with two other shades. There's also nail polish, liquid eyeliners, eye-shadow compacts, bronzing powder, and a blending and eye shader brush. One of the eyeliners is a shade named Cockiness (a frosted rose gold); shockingly, there's no denim-thong-named color. The line goes on sale December 2013. Have a mer-RiRi Holiday, courtesy of MAC.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’