We're nearing the end of Paris Fashion Week, and the harsh glare of camera flashes and runway lights make the scene all the more dizzying. Cut photographer Dina Litovsky captured the final moments of Givenchy's spring show, with the models rounding the catwalk in a colorful circle as Kanye and Kim looked on. At Chloé, filmy white dresses were reflected in a mirrored backdrop, while Stella McCartney gathered her guests beneath twinkling gold chandeliers. Even a tray of cigarette butts backstage at Ungaro — one small reminder of the crowd's collective exhaustion — looked oddly beautiful. See all these, plus more scenes from the shows, in our Fashion Week portfolio.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt