Breathe a deep sigh of relief (or shed some tears), because fashion month is officially over. On the last day in Paris, the Cut's YoungJun Koo snapped away at the members of the fashion elite looking impeccable and fancy, albeit a little bit exhausted, while strutting in heels to reach their final shows. Anna Dello Russo seemed like she was in mourning, dressed in a black-and-white outfit complete with an elaborate netted fascinator. The always spunky Cara Delevingne pointed a finger gun to her head while Joan Smalls smized with cat ears perched on her head. Nearly everyone hid behind a pair of kooky sunglasses. Click through the slideshow to pick up your last dose of styling inspiration — whether it's from Alexander Wang's all-black look or Barbara Martelo's casual pinstriped jacket — until the fall-winter shows roll around. It'll happen before we know it!
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve