After wearing goodness knows what on her head yesterday, Lady Gaga left her hotel in Berlin again this afternoon, this time for a quick trip to the Berlin Wall. Because she was visiting a serious national monument, she wore a dress that looked like tiers of Kleenex (just sheer enough to show her nipples and a flesh-toned thong underneath), plus a fluffy blonde wig, white makeup, and white paint on her hands and legs. She also went barefoot, perhaps because she wanted to clamber atop the wall itself — not an easy feat in Armadillo shoes — and wave her hands in the air like a woman possessed. Oh, and last night she wore a mustache to a club. When you're Lady Gaga, every day is Halloween, and not even in a fun way at all anymore.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?